I think I look really tired in today's pictures. Which makes sense because I am. I rearranged our bedroom to make more room for baby. I should have waited for Ben to get home from school, but I wanted to surprise him. It's amazing how much your body really does change when you are pregnant! The hormones loosening all my joints/strain of carrying extra weight (baby weighs about 2 pounds now!) really wears you out a lot faster.
Anyways, Ben is still chugging along with school. I'm going to take a moment and brag about him. His first memo he did really well on. The teacher graded them by splitting them into the top third, middle third, and lower third of the class and Ben was in the top third! I love my little smarty-lawyer pants husband. We celebrated by going to Wendy's for dinner.
As for me, I am trying to be productive every day, but most of the time I fail at that and take a nap instead. Oh well! Just getting all the sleep I can get now before baby comes right?
We are excited to go to Chicago for Thanksgiving in a few weeks! Wahoo!

1 comment:
Just wait until you keep growing and try to shave... There will be more grunting for sure and you will feel like you can hardly bend. Oh the joys of being pregnant :-)
Post a Comment