Friday, December 2, 2011

29 Weeks and Finals

So I haven't posted a pregnancy shot for a few weeks. I am now about 29.5 weeks. The last picture I put up here was from 26 weeks, and lets just say I've grown a little since then... Look for yourself.

I feel reeallly big. I am starting to worry about what 2.5 more months of pregnancy will do to me. Just so everyone knows, I am gaining a normal amount of weight! I am even on the lower end of weight gain for pregnancy- it is just ALL going to my stomach... which I guess I'm okay with as opposed to it going other places as well. Other than getting bigger, things have been going well! I'm having a lot of braxton hicks contractions, but in my case it is normal so all is good!

Ben is done with classes! He finished on Wednesday, and has started studying for his finals. Which means lately he has been looking like this:


That's about all we've been up to! We can't wait to go to Utah in 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You two are so Cute haha! We look like that near finals too :) and don't worry the last bit of pregnancy the growing slows down A LOT so you wont really explode or anything only feel like you might. :)