Monday, November 19, 2012

Just James being James

The most pictures I take these days are from phone. It's always RIGHT there ready for action. Recently James has mastered the art of crawling, climbing (over small piles or our legs), and even pulling himself up to standing ! Needless to say he is starting to get into everything. A few of his favorite things are:
The blinds
Sharp corners or hard floors
Cords
Plastic bottles
Whatever we have in our hands
Whatever he can get his little hands on

We love that he can crawl now! A lot of people have told us that its all over once they become mobile, but the truth is we love it! I love how he follows me everywhere I go (including plopping himself at my feet while I'm using the bathroom). Granted he doesn't have that many places to go in our home but its so cute watching him become more independent.

Without further ado, I present to you James, the little mover.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

He is so cute SamI! Also, I love your blog header. The little people lOok like the ones from the Life game! :)

Stefani and Kevin Jessop said...

What a cute boy!! I wish we lived closer together so they could play together!! Definitely a fun stage watching them get their balance and become independent.

Cassy said...

I love those pictures! My favorite one is him wearing the hat. What a cutie!!! Only a few weeks til we get to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!