Sunday, September 1, 2013

Goodbye Summer...

Last week was Ben's first full week back to school (he started the wednesday before last). Usually I am REALLY ready for fall, but sadly I am not this time around. I'm ready for the heat and humidity to be done though, but maybe if it just stayed sunny and about 72 degrees for a little while longer??? I'm not ready for the dead winter. Anyways, here is what is happening in our neck of the woods lately.

- Ben and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on August 20. Before my mom left she babysat for us while we went out for dinner.



- We got to spend a week on our own as a family of 4!
anything to keep him out of my hair while nursing... jk, he put himself here. 

lots of playing outside, chasing James to the swings,  and following up and down the playground... 





the easiest way to chase James around and not neglect Theo






taking naps... some of us.






 -Theo turned 1 month old! He loves to eat, sleep, and poop!

-Ben's mom came out and helped us for a week! It was a lot of fun and James loved going to the playground with her. We all loved having her here.




grocery shopping at walmart action shot









 




throwing a fit because i wouldn't let him go to the swings



guess what he's doing? other than picking his nose... that's right. Mickey Mouse.









and now we are back to our little family of 4! I'll do another post about Labor day weekend so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Ben Van Noy said...

Love it!

Wendy Van Noy said...

So cute! I had so much fun bonding with James and holding sweet baby Theo. Such an adorable family!