Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter 2014

This Easter was a lot of fun! It was the first year James did an egg hunt. Last Easter we were in Utah for my brother's wedding, and James spent the day with a fever and puking. Not fun. This year the boys both got baskets from the Easter bunny, and even Easter outfits! They were so so cute.











 The got these adorable dandle shoes!



Theo started looting my basket! And he even put some of my stuff in his basket.

Handsome James
After Church we tried to take some family pictures. Towards the end James came up to my camera and put a nice finger print/smudge right in the middle of my lens. It was pretty epic fail, but with a little help from photoshop we got some keepers! I love my family! I'm so grateful that I get to be with them forever!

aren't their outfits to die for???! Too cute.


No comments: