Friday, May 30, 2014

Mother's Day and Other Stuff

I was spoiled for Mother's Day. First of all, among some other fun gifts I got some beautiful flowers. Ben also got me a camera lens! It is a nicer zoom lens than the one I already have. So of course I had to play with it all day!

don't mind our moving mess...


 I'm all like, what???? I was not expecting that. Ben thought I didn't like it because I was speechless!

Now for the new camera lens pictures! I went outside to test my lens out, and James came out and played with chalk. Soon after Ben and and Theo came out as well. Eventually Ben started doing this whistle thing with a blade of grass. It soon drew the attention of a group of boys in our complex. For about the next hour they had Ben teach them how to whistle with their hands and with a blade of grass. After that they loved Ben. In fact, after church they wanted him to teach them more. And the next day, and the next...





Ben and his students...


















I just love this one... ha ha


































No comments: