Saturday, August 2, 2014

catch up photo dump

So... I have a lot to catch up on. I'll just start dumping pictures on here. PS these pictures are way out of order. Oh well.




this is James face he makes when he's excited/really likes something



the cardboard house I made out of our moving boxes!




Zoey and my mom got surgeries about a week apart. It was even better when they were using their crutches at the same time.






James decided this was the perfect place for his sticker.
 we love thanksgiving point!











I made a window seat cushion in addition to the chair I reuphoulstered.


 James and Theo finally enjoyed the splash pad!











Ben got pepper-sprayed for part of his training for his job he starts this coming week.












The 4th of July Ben's brother Andrew and his family, and his sister Claire and her family came over for a big party. The girls got to go out and get a pedicure! It was a lot of fun.


















Theo playing with his shadow









James like eating these EOS chapstick things. Pretty gross, but he seems to think otherwise... Don't worry, we don't let him.



right after this picture Theo threw up and then James walked in it and slipped. So they both got a bath. Hilarious.










James found a good plea to keep his cars... in his diaper!












studying for the bar... which he took this past week!!!!!!!!!!















Just trying to keep busy and have fun!

1 comment:

Cam said...

Your boys look more and more alike the older they get! So so cute!!