![]() |
| Theo loves this little Ghost. He will hug him and dance with him. |
| Theo eats more when he is sitting with my dad, than he does in his own chair. Typical. |
![]() |
| We got to go to a BYU game! The one where Taysom Hill broke his leg. Typical. |
My boys love dogs so much.
![]() |
| girls craft night with my family! |
![]() |
| a sign and coloring page we made for our missionary, Uncle Brian! |
![]() |
| I scored this big guy at DI for $1! |
![]() |
| Surprising Daddy at work |
![]() |
| Theo was picking his nose and drinking Dr Pepper at the same time |
![]() |
| We turned Theo's carseat around! |
As a random side note, does anyone know how to prevent clothes from shrinking? The boys shirts keep shrinking and I just bought them! Do I just need to air dry them? I'm drying them on low heat.

































No comments:
Post a Comment