James has also been doing great! He is saying more words again, and tonight he even pointed to things I asked him to in a book! Score! I may or may not have had silent tears running down my cheeks while I finished the book. It helped that it was "Are You My Mother?". He is such a sweet boy, I love him so much. In other news, James starts Preschool this week! He will be going 5 days a week from 8am-12:30pm. I'm excited but I'm also nervous. I hope he will like it... eventually.
Without further ado, here are some pictures from around our neck of the woods.
![]() |
| Balloon launch from celebration of autism event at UVU |
![]() |
| This boy loves bubbles lately. This was during a bubble session. |
![]() |
| Bubbles. And Boomer. He always has Boomer. |
![]() |
| Theo likes to play with the aspirator. Unfortunately we have been having to use it lately. |
| My mom and I having fun in Charming Charlie's while the boys took a nap. |
| a nap! while shopping! |
![]() |
| Theo wanted to sit with me and Avery. But then decided he didn't once he was. And yes my face is sunburnt. |
![]() |
| bedtime selfie! |
![]() |
| Theo has been loving capes lately. Everything is a cape. Even washcloths and shirts. |
| James has been having lots of puppy school lately. At least thats what I call it. |
![]() |
| These boys are total daddy boys. |
![]() |
| I mean really, can he get much cuter than this? |
![]() |
| Theo and Beau smelling grandma's tulips. |
![]() |
| heart melting. |
![]() |
| Theo wanted to wear Papa's "go go" (green) hat. Love his eyes. |
![]() |
| We had lunch outside one day! |
![]() |
| Boomer wanted the blanket. |
![]() |
| Got some fun shelfs from IKEA and the boys love them. Mostly they love throwing the books off and driving their cars on them. |
![]() |
| Taking Boomer potty. |
![]() |
| James finally took a nap for me on Friday. |
![]() |
| I was showing Theo he had a blue tongue and snapped a pic. |
![]() |
| Golf Cart ride with Grandpa and Uncle Nick. He did enjoy once they started moving. They went to the driving range where James stole people's golf balls. |
![]() |
| Saying "cheese" and taking Boomer potty. In the outfit he picked out. |
![]() |
| More shelfs! I need to get some more frames to decorate them with, but I love how they decluttered our dresser! And how they look of course. |
![]() |
| James has really liked Woody lately. |
![]() |
| Indian Paintbrush I think? Found on a walk we took today. |
![]() |
| Can't get much better than a pajama day. |
| This is how James fell asleep tonight. I now double as a bed. |






























No comments:
Post a Comment