![]() |
| being monkeys on grandma's treadmill |
| checking out the pavilion grandpa has been helping out with at the new stake center |
![]() |
| I thought this was funny so I took a picture. The little calf was trying to get milk from a cow in the next stall. |
![]() |
| lots of reading! |
This is what happens when you let them finger paint with grandma!
![]() |
| Got to catch up with Keilani and her new baby! |
| Theo got stung by two wasps. |
Avery turned 1!!!
![]() |
| grandma entertaining Theo at church! |
| Catching up with the Tingey's! |
![]() |
| Looking at the turtles at the BYU pond! |
![]() |
| Theo dressed himself the other day and his pants were on backwards ha ha! |
![]() |
| I love how James put these glasses on his Pongo puppy! |
![]() |
| Beau hugged Ben like this for a full minute after we got back from our anniversary date! |



























No comments:
Post a Comment