Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things I have Neglected to Blog about...

This post is basically going to be a catch up picture post. Starting back in May. For my brother's birthday we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. They made him sit on a saddle while they sang happy birthday to him.





Here are some other things we have been up to this summer.
Ben has been reading.... alot.





And last night, thanks to the genorosity of one of my best friend's (Kate Kelly) Dad (Greg Rogers) Ben and I got to go to the Days of 47 Rodeo! It was fun! I was quite a bit anxious the whole time but luckily all of those crazy cowboys lived. Here are the events we watched :)
Steer Wrestling

Wild Dairy Cow Milking- first time I had even HEARD of this event.


Barrel racing

bareback bronc riding


team roping

Bull riding

Well... that's about it!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My father in law does team roping! He's won some awards for it too! He also used to be a bull rider! But he had an accident and lost vision in his right eye (he's already color blind too! b/w style!) so Now he is a rancher and chiropractor! But team roping is still big in the fam!