So, if you missed the memo... I'm pregnant! I'm about 9.5 weeks and doing pretty good. This week has been an easier one. I have been a little sick, a lot of being tired about 24/7, and I even lost 4 pounds, ha ha. I don't think I will be losing anymore... I'm thinking it's starting to go in the opposite direction, but whatever, it's for baby right? Bring on the Chick-fil-a and Quiznos! Those have been the 2 places that ALWAYS sound good to me (that and baked pretzels and nacho cheese), as a matter of fact I'm trying to convince Ben to take me to one of those places for dinner tonight. I got to see the baby, and hear their heartbeat when I was 7/8 weeks! Unfortunately it was because I was at the ER for kidney stones and dehydration (2 bags of IV fluid baby! No pun intended...). The heartbeat was SOOOOOO cool! Ben has been very good and patient with me and my pregnancy... behaviors/quirks/cravings/non-cravings/moods. We are both SO excited for this little baby to enter our lives in February! We are going to have Pennsylvania baby! Wahoo!
As far as other stuff we have been up to, it's not too eventful. We celebrated my Mom's birthday, which is when we told my family we were expecting. We gave her two books with the title "Grandma and Me" of the sorts. It was great- a total shock to everyone. The 4th of July was kind of poopy because I was feeling really sick and crappy that day. That was a bad week. But yesterday Ben and I went to 7 peaks! It was a bunch of fun. It was the first time we had been "swimming" for the whole summer. On a side note, being pregnant and traveling 30 minutes to work, and 30 minutes home from work with no air conditioning is pretty much death. That is why we finally went swimming!


5 comments:
Congrats! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you and Ben!
Awe Sammy! You are going to love it! Congratulations! =)
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
Yay Sami! Being a mom is the best, and you're going to be great at it. Plus it will be nice to have someone to play with while Ben is all busy with school and you're at home in PA. Love ya!
Im so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment