Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mr. Bubbles

That is our new nickname for James- Mr. Bubbles. He is becoming a little more drooley, due to the fact that he loves doing this:

Our little boy is finally gaining weight! The last time we weighed him (a few days ago) he was about 9.5 pounds! Yay! Each day we love him more and more. He also gets cuter each day. I think I use the word cute, at least once more than I did the day before. If I don't watch out it's going to be the only word I use! He has also been letting us get anywhere from 6-8 hours of sleep at night! This is all because of a little thing called a Woombie. It's a little sleeping bag basically that is tight but allows him to move his arms a little while being swaddled. We love it.
The weather here has been amazing the past 2 weeks! Sunny and in the 70's! We have been on a lot of walks! Other than that, we've just been enjoying our bundle of cuteness!



Play date with Carter!


Prince James





















5 comments:

Claire said...

Sami and Ben, he is sooooo cute!! I can't wait until we can finally meet the little guy!

Wendy Van Noy said...

So adorable! He is really filling out!

Claire said...

man, he is so cute.

Cassy said...

I WANT TO MEET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen Van Noy said...

Oh my goodness I am in love with him!!! I dito Cassy. I can't wait to finally meet him. All those pictures are to die for!