This past Wednesday (the 4th) I turned 23! It was a great day! It started out by Ben waking me up with breakfast in bed. It was a delicious meal of waffles, bacon, an over-easy egg, and toast! Ben also gave me some beautiful flowers! They are on our dresser now and the lillies are blooming quite nicely! I also got some gift cards, among other things from my parents, and a cute little stuffed animal horse from James.
Ben skipped his first class to spend the morning with us- it was great! During his second class, James and I went to Target! After his class we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It was delicious of course! The rest of the night we just chilled at home and talked with family. Enjoy the pictures!
 |
| See? Blooming nicely. |
2 comments:
Looks like you got way spoiled!! Fun!! Happy birthday!!!
CUTE! What a cute little boy & Happy Birthday!! I hope it was great! :) I LOVE reading your blog, Sami!
Post a Comment