Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter and Other Happenings

This past weekend was pretty fun! On Friday while Ben was in class, James and I went on a walk in the Arboretum which is just across the street from the Law building. It was windy out, but other than that it was fun and the flowers that were in bloom were very pretty.





On Saturday we went and got our eyes checked and Ben got glasses! I got new contacts, and we made James try on some baby glasses for fun. He is sooooooo cute!Everyone there loved James. When we went back to pick up Ben's glasses, no one remembered our names but they remembered James and his name :)

For Easter both boys got a Easter basket! I was going to take pictures of them with their baskets, but I forgot. Ben got lots of candy, and James got a toy, an Easter book, and his first Easter bunny.


After Church we took some family photos in front of a pretty tree outside our apartment.

No comments: