Father's Day was a great day! I woke up and took care of James in the morning, then made breakfast. I made Ben waffles, bacon and scrambled eggs! He also got a nice frosty glass of orange juice. In my family for Mother's Day and Father's Day we put a nice glass in the freezer while we make breakfast, then we pour juice in it and looks really cool and frosty/foggy. We also had chocolate milk, mmmm. Anyways, I put all of it on a tray and brought Ben breakfast in bed. He loved it, and we both got really full. Then it was time for presents!
 |
| I loved the bag! |
 |
| Saw this on pinterest... of course. I also watched a video on youtube on how to tie a tie so I could tie the ribbon :) |
 |
| Dad and Quail Man! |
 |
| We ended the day with Rootbeer floats! Tradition in Ben's family, which I think we will keep! |
I love Ben, and think he is the best daddy for our little guy. He really is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment