Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Memorial Day and the End of May!

Last week on Memorial Day our ward had a brunch at Tudek Park. There was lots of yummy food and we had fun visiting with all our friends! Other than that nothing too exciting is going on over here!



Our neighbor Andrew (they moved this week). When I was pregnant we wanted us to name James "Algebra". (His dad was a Math PhD student)




The Becks. Below is their son Cooper, who is a few weeks younger than James.









Eliza thought James was cold...



James's new hat so he go outside in the sun!



pillow fight!

Ready for bed guys! James peed on our bed, so we had to use this blanket as our bedspread.


James and friends! I love how you can see his gums, haha.








1 comment:

Kate Kelly said...

Ok, that's it, move back to Utah now please. PLEASE! I am dying over here! I want to hold that boy! And hug/talk to you :)