| not sure if he likes it yet... |
| frog legs anyone? |
| You can see a bee (on my shirt- but it wasn't really on my shirt) that was buzzing around |
| And that was when I realized the bee was there and didn't want it to be... |
The next day my Aunt Becky had a baby boy! My grandparents were in town helping with her and visiting family and stuff. They got to meet James! Of course they loved him :) Later that day I went to BYU and took my LAST FINAL EVER! I am officially done with college- finally! We went to Becky's house afterwards and had a mini family reunion, ate pizza, oohed and awed over babies, and ate cupcakes! It was great.
| James with Great Grandpa and Grandma Riley |
| My card and flowers my parents got me for finishing school! |
| Abby, Mae (they are so big!) and their new little brother Derek. |
| Baby Derek |
| The sibs. Apparently I focused on only Brianna... oh well, still kinda cute :) |
| We got James this cute little hat :) |
| Abby loves babies :) |
| Derek was kind enough to loan his crib to James for a nap :) |
| Wahoo! Sorry it's not UVU Carlos! |
| The Grandma Rileys and their grandbabies! (Notice Grandma's are wearing pink, Grandkids wearing blue! How cool is that?) |
| Great picture! |
| Carlos and his little boy :) |
| Grandpa enjoyed his cupcake :) (frosting on his lips) |
We made Ben this sign to match James's onesie on his mom's birthday. We sent her a text of it.
| Add caption |
3 comments:
Your aunt and uncle are in my ward! Crazy!
Looks like you had so much fun! I love your new picture on top of the blog!
So So cute...That little boy is darling!
Post a Comment