We started the day off by waking up at 6am! We gave James a bottle, and then opened presents! He got lots of books, some clothes, a cool toy laptop that he LOVES, and... drumroll... and a basketball hoop!
He was mostly interested in the camera than in our presents.After some naps and attempts at meals, we all went and played on the playground. It was James's first time :) He was so excited the whole time. We combined birthday cupcake and dinner because Ben had class at 5. Luckily everything went well and I was able to get him cleaned up and in bed by myself.
The aftermath...
| James in his new PJs from Grandma! |
| James and his pea... the only thing he eats these days |















4 comments:
He is so so cute! I love the basketball hoop idea for a birthday gift...I might have to steal that! You should have Ben call Jas and figure out a trip to see you guys so our little guys can play!
I think we are stealing the hoop idea too! He is so so adorable! Congrats on surviving year one as parents! You guys are awesome! Great pictures too.
Happy Birthday, James! And wonderful pictures, Sami. You're so talented!!! :-)
Happy Birthday little James! :) I swear he looks so much like Ben in some of these pictures!!
Post a Comment