Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Birthday and James Lately

Playing catch up a little here. My birthday this year was pretty low key. We celebrated it early with my family while we were in Utah.





On my actual birthday (the 4th), James and I were both sick- boo. But I did get to go to the waffle house for breakfast, and we got chick-fil-a for dinner! Ben also surprised me with a delivery of beautiful flowers!!! It was low-key but a good birthday.

and here are some pics of James lately. 
we have been going to the playground about everyday



I made some cute hooded towels a week or two ago. This is the dragon one. Doesn't James make a great model?

helping dad get the bath ready


he gets so hyper after baths



and it tuns out he didn't really want to sit still and model the towel for me...


No comments: