Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nicholas and Telsee's Wedding

Last Wednesday we hopped on a plane (or two), and flew to Utah for my brother's wedding. We got in late that night and pretty much didn't stop until Saturday! Thursday, my mom watched James while Ben and I went to get an ultrasound. After waiting for an hour, we finally got in and took the tech literally about 45 seconds to proclaim our baby is definitely 100%, no doubt, a boy! We went and got a balloon on the way home to tell my family.


The rest of the day was spent in wedding prep! My mom did the flowers, and did a slideshow for the happy couple. We had dinner at Carrabbas.








 James was such a trooper. We went to bed late, and he was his happy self during the day (that is, until Friday night...). Friday was the wedding! They got married in the Salt Lake temple, and had their reception that night in Eagle Mountain.



I love James in this one

all of my dad's sister's were there except one! (L-R): Becky, Barbie, Kris, Grandma, Megan, Mary Ellen. Missing Jennifer!







total daddy's boy

sometimes he wants to come to me







Probably my favorite picture. Gorgeous!

classic Nicholas pic





the couple with Grandma and Grandpa Riley

James trying to get in on the action


The Riley's

due to the large amount of pictures I have, I think I will do the reception as a separate post.



No comments: