Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day

When I came downstairs the morning of Mother's Day, I found a cute little gift set-up on the coffee table Ben had put together. He had cut out little hearts and wrote reasons why I am a good mommy on them. My favorite one was "because you wipe James's nose." :)
It was a total surprise and I LOVED it. So cute.

nothing like getting maternity clothes for mother's day.


At church all the women received a wonderful little brunch. I stuffed myself so when we got home we didn't even have my special mother's day breakfast. That's okay. Maybe next year :)
James even let us take a 2 hour nap! It was great. I love my little family.

just a day shy of 28 weeks here!

I wanted to document me actually looking cute and dressed up... so here ya go.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love your dress Sami! You look great!