Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pool Time

Just the other day I bought a reeeeeeeeeaaally cute maternity swimsuit online. It has made me quite excited for pool time this summer. I hope that it looks as cute on me as it did on the picture. I also got it for a steal of a deal (always helps!). Unfortunately it won't be here for a little while, so in the meantime I bought James a little inflatable baby pool from Target for $5. Today I blew it up (with my own lungs), and took pitchers/bowls/pots full of water from the sink and filled it up!
James played in it for about 45 seconds, and the rest of the time I chased him around our courtyard.
When he was in it though, he loved it! He splashed away like a little mad man. Here are too many pictures of our pool time today.


not interested right now, mom

this is nice... now help me out

making a break for it... notice the grass stuck to his foot


i plopped him in a third time and loved it!






love his hair


Also, this little boy had his 15 month checkup today and his stats are the following:
Weight: 22.6 lbs- 49% (I was very surprised at this percentile... and very happy!)
Height: 31.25 in- 42%
He had one shot, and didn't even cry! We love this little boy so much, it's unreal... but trust me, it's real!

No comments: