Saturday, October 12, 2013

General Conference Weekend

The weekend started out with us attending the Down Town Fall Festival! There were pumpkins, alpacas, horses, and Rita's!


James liked the alpacas, he ended up running back to them once we let him loose

it's like petting carpet!





love this boy

Theo and his "ghost" pumpkin.



longest/worst slide ever

James was NOT a fan of the horse ride... as you can tell below.





we had a swedish fish icee thing... it was super super sweet


standing practice

I asked Ben for a foot massage, and this is what he gave me instead

Theo "usually" wakes up around 5-6am to eat and then we both fall asleep. This is his spot in bed.


James and I were playing chase, and he would run here and plug his ears and close his eyes! haha.

we are becoming obsessed with cars, trains, and anything with wheels over here




this is kinda how most mornings look here. Theo is crying, I'm tired, and James is tired and whiney.

the closest they may have every gotten on their (James's) own will

Theo is doing SO good on tummy time!

and we got a bumbo!


Theo was very interested in the cover of the book...


all the boys were wearing orange and blue stripes. I just HAD to take a picture.

Lego table at B&N!
 We started having no TV on during the day, and James was having Mickey Mouse withdrawls... he carried this minnie doll around, hugging her to his chest for a while. Too cute.


squeaky clean!









James likes looking at our wedding book


I try to get a picture every time they are both in the same vicinity



rough night for Theo


having a stare down with curious george


all about the books these days!


No comments: