Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween

On Tuesday, our apartment complex had a trick or treating event that we went to for a little bit. James even saw a little boy (I think it was a boy...) dressed up as Mickey Mouse. He stared at him for a few minutes. Not quite sure what to think of it!




Theo was the cutest elephant I have ever seen

not quite sure what was going on...

did you see that??





 


James post trick or treating. He was so loopy and giggly. He was laughing at the little pumpkins on top of our bookshelves.
 Then, on Wednesdy we had a Halloween Potluck at a friend's house. It was a lot of fun!









 Have you had enough pictures of our little elephant and monster? Here are some pics of actual Halloween. We painted a pumpkin! We tried getting handprints and footprints of the boys... mostly it was a big fail. Why do they have so many thins with baby and little kid handprints? I want to know how people get their kids to do them, because I have almost always failed at it.


 James took the trains everywhere in the library









That was our Halloween this year!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

its all in how much paint is on their foot. Hands are harder. When I do little feet I find it helps to paint the footsie and then with scrap paer take one foot print then with the tacky paint left on their foot you can get a much better footprint.