Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Colorado Trip Part 2: Van Noy Family Pictures

We headed over to our sister-in-law Cassy's parent's house. Then in her backyard her dad Jim took our family pictures. Halfway through, his camera started buggin out so he used our camera! Our camera saved the day! The pictures turned out awesome. I tried playing with a few of them but I don't have a nice enough photoshop to do a whole lot. I'd like to take out the glare in the glasses, but we might have to wait a while to do that! In the meantime- enjoy our pictures. PS they may appear a little grainy... it's just the blog!

The Whole Van Noy Family







The Boys



The Girls




Mom and Dad


Grant and Cassy Family


Andrew and Kristen


Claire and Aaron


Ben and Sami


Brian

and a few candids...







and yes there is going to be a part 3!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love the men on the ladder and the girls with their cute sweaters! The birds eye view shots of the whole fam look great too! What a good looking bunch you are!

Preston & Syd said...

Your pictures turned out great! I love the one of you two on the trampoline - super cute!

Cassy said...

yes, thanks to your camera! i do love the one of us girls by the fence in B&W. you look really pretty in purple! We can't wait to see you guys again in a couple months! You always have a place to stay if you need one!