Monday, June 6, 2011

Colorado Trip Part 1: Hanging Out

On Friday, Ben and I met up with Claire (Ben's sister) and her husband, Aaron and drove to Colorado! The first 4 hours of the trip were pretty good... well, at least for everyone but Ben. He got a little carsick... then he fell asleep and felt better!
Before the trip...




The last 4 hours of the trip was spent winding along the mountains of CO in the dark... so much fun! It felt like we were never going to get out of there! But alas, we finally made it! The next morning we got to meet our new nephew Zach- who was the reason for the trip! He is quite the chunk but he is sooooo cute! Garrett also finally plays with us and talks with us! He is a cutie as well.







Then we took a little trip down memory lane! We went to my old house, which looks pretty much the same, but the landscaping is different. They took out some curbing and flowers and pretty stuff we put in.

Next we went and visited our old neighbors and good friends the Charsley's! It was so much fun, I miss those guys! They were giving the dogs a bath, and then we visited, ate some yummy food, and visited some more! It was seriously so much fun.


Next up we visited my old work, Deseret Book. Then we headed over to Ben's old house! We seriously only lived 10 minutes away! We also visited the greenbelt where Ben and his siblings used to play.



After that we went home and visited with family some more. Andrew and Kristen had just gotten in, so I took pictures of them playing with Zach. Then all the boys + me and Claire (minus the kiddos) went to a park. Everyone played a little baseball, but I was a party pooper and stayed in the shade. Ben even managed to run into a tree and disappear in a cloud of pollen dust! Too bad I didn't get it on camera.






When we got home we got ready for family pictures! Stay tuned for Part 2: Van Noy Family Pictures.

1 comment:

Devin & Brittany said...

That's crazy! I didn't know you and Ben used to live close to each other? I had no idea he lived in Colorado!