Monday, June 13, 2011

What a Great Weekend!

This past weekend was a GREAT one! We were able to have fun and relax. On Saturday we started our day off cleaning the Church building. After that I went with Ben and Nicholas to the ward softball game! The other team didn't have enough players so they forfeited, but they decided to play a game for fun anyway. I had fun playing with my camera, while the boys had fun playing ball!




That night for dinner we went up to Ben's mission president's house! We had an awesome time visiting with the Hoer's, the Nelson's, and DJ and Laurel. But before we left, Ben let me have a little photo shoot :-)






On Sunday we got called to be Primary Workers, and spent the rest of Church subbing for Primary teachers. The 5 year olds were so cute! Then we came home and took a nice long nap (well I did... Ben read). Tammy Smith and her kids came over for dinner, and the kids loved playing with Ben. He gave them horse rides!


We ended the weekend with cookies, milk, and the movie Tangled!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun this past weekend! Claire and I just got back from girls camp!! good times.

Devin & Brittany said...

I Love the pics of you and Ben. Such a good looking couple! Miss you.