Fall is here! Finally! The trees are starting to change, it's beginning to get cooler (thank goodness), and we even got ourselves a fall scented plug-in! I have posted any belly pictures on here for awhile so I figured I would do so :-) Baby and I have both grown quite a bit!
I can't believe I am already almost halfway there! For the past week and a half I have been feeling baby move! It is soooo much fun! At first it felt like little flutters, or something popping inside me. It's starting to feel more like kicks, and they are getting stronger and stronger! One of my favorite things is to just sit with my hand on my belly and try to feel the kick. Hopefully Ben will be able to feel them soon! On Wednesday I will be 20 weeks, and we have our ultrasound that will tell us if we're having a boy or girl! I am SOOOO excited. 4 more days! I have been feeling great mostly, but my back has started being a little more sensitive. There have been a few days this week where I didn't really move much, and stayed in bed reading Harry Potter, because I just felt achy allover! But other than than, I cannot complain! Some other good news is that on Monday Ben and I will have another NEPHEW! Andrew and Kristen are having their baby, and we are all super excited to meet him!
Yesterday (on Friday), we had our dear friend Karin's (Ben's old roommate Big Ben's wife) little brother's girlfriend over (get all that?)! She was borrowing our kitchen to make some tasty fall treats. It was fun to visit and have company over!
This weekend I also got my craft groove back on! In honor of the upcoming holiday of Halloween, I made some decorative balls. I think they turned out pretty cute, and Ben assures me he thinks so too. I wrapped twine around Styrofoam balls (with a hot glue gun), and then painted them with acrylic paint. One is supposed to represent candy corn, and the other a pumpkin. I'm going to be making some more, for a better presentation. :-) It's been fun having something to do while Ben watches football and movies!


7 comments:
Your belly is so cute! I can't wait to find out what you are having! And those halloween balls are adorable!!! :D Way to go!
Oh, Sami. You are so cute. Your belly is adorable. And i'm sure baby is too. Or will be in about 20 weeks when fully developed :)I'm so excited to see you during Christmas! Love you!
I miss you so much! Glad you are doing well. Can't wait to hear what you are having! Love ya Sami!
I love the picture of Annie - gosh, that makes me miss her SO much! The two of us hung out all summer while her boy was at BYU and mine was on business trips, haha.
And of course, I miss you guys, too!! Your belly is getting big and I love it!! Woo! Can't wait to hear what it is!
You are so adorable!! I didn't know you were expecting. Congrats!!!
you are so cute!!!
I can't believe your belly is growing so much! I LOVE it!! We are so excited for you to find out on Wednesday if you're having a boy or girl! We can't wait to see you sometime at the temple. When do you think you might go?
Post a Comment