Today I am 35 weeks! Only 5 more weeks until my due date! Ben and I think our little boy is going to come before his d-day though- how early? Only time will tell. We have been busy getting our wee little apartment ready for baby. We got some storage container/drawers to put all his clothes in (which are mostly all washed :)), and we're trying to find places for everything else! We have been receiving lots of help from people which has been awesome! I also get to have another baby shower in a few weeks that my visiting teachers are putting on for me. I am so excited to have everything, and for our home to be organized (as much as it can be...)!
I am getting bigger, so that means more aches and pains. I think the hardest thing is rolling over in bed, which I have to wake up for now. I wake, go to the bathroom, come back and switch to my other side. I figure if I'm up, I might as well empty my bladder!
Only 2 weeks until baby is considered full term! I hope I can make it! :)

1 comment:
Hi Sami It is Grant! You are looking great. I can't believe it is only 5 weeks away. It will be here before you know it. I just love reading your posts! And the Pictures are way awesome. Cute pix of my boys & the family over the New Years. Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment