Monday, January 9, 2012

Jaxon's Blessing Day

On January 1st Andrew and Kristen blessed their little boy! He was blessed in Kristen's home ward in Bountiful (which is also President Eyring's ward). After sacrament meeting Pres. Eyring came up to Andrew and told him "that was one of the finest father's blessings I've ever heard"! Pretty cool! The rest of the day we went back to Kristen's parents' house and hung out. There was a really yummy lunch, and then everyone did whatever. Ben was playing with a Nerf gun, and I was tired of being shot at so I asked him to put them away. Well apparently after I left, he got the guns back out and handed one to Garrett. The first shot Garrett made bounced off the wall and hit him in the eye. Ben felt really bad... guess he should have listened to me :).



Ben liked playing with all the babies




Claire & Aaron got Brian a helicopter for Christmas



Garrett really liked the helicopter
Grandpa feeding baby Zach
It was great spending the weekend with everyone! The next time the whole gang is together again there will be another baby boy! Crazy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Cute! Those little boys are SO cute! You're boy is destined to be a "looker!" :)