Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blankets

I've been whipping out the baby blankets the past few weeks! I'm trying to get all my projects done as soon as possible. I made these two the weekend before last. 


This next one I did today. It didn't take long at all, and was actually kinda fun to make! It was super easy, and it looks awesome. I found the pattern online (big surprise), and thought it was really cute. The football side is made from brown minky, and the laces I used white felt. The backside is fleece. I can't wait to see our little one wrapped up in it!


2 comments:

Sereen said...

that football is adorable! makes me want to make one right now. Where did you get the pattern?

Heather Feather said...

Cute blankets! I love the football one. I've been meaning to make one, but I might not get around to it. Ha!