We are loving our little boy! It has been a major adjustment (understatement!), but each day is getting easier and easier! Ben and I have never been more excited to get 4 hours of sleep! Little James is changing so much already! He is now out of his newborn PJ's, and his feet fit into 3 months foot PJ's! He makes us smile and laugh all the time. I also have to fall asleep with a pillow over my head because he is one noisy sleeper! He also loves sitting with his Grandma Riley! In fact, we go out and visit her on the couch every morning around 5 o'clock so daddy can get some sleep. Grandma is very good at getting him to go back to sleep. Mommy is learning, and was able to get him to back to sleep in his bed last night! Yay! He also really likes to sleep in his car seat- so if he won't fall asleep in his bassinet we put him in the car seat. On Saturday he will be 2 weeks old!
6 comments:
What an adorable little guy!!! We can't wait to meet him!
Such a cutie! Try buying one of those small fans like from Walmart or something and have it on the lowest setting pointing away from everyone (so you don't get cold). It creates the perfect amount of white noise! My sisters use it for their babies and I use it for me and DJ! :) It's seriously a miracle worker
Cute cute cute!! Ben and I sleep with a fan every night, just like Laurel. Not that we can be giving baby advice because neither of us have one . . haha! But, we do sleep with a fan! Sending all our love . . :)
Yay! He is so tiny! Congratulations on your beautiful little family!
He is such a little bitty! I remember when Jae was that little :) I love him already!
He is sooo cute! Love hearing about him! We are very happy for you two and we hope to meet him whenever we're up that way!
Post a Comment