Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

On Saturday we went to the pool! It wasn't quite hot enough when we went, and there was a little breeze so it was just a bit too chilly. It was still fun to go out and do something though! James also got his first scraped knee, the first of many I'm sure. And I got to try out my new swimsuit! Wahoo!









His little ouchie. The other knee has one too, but not as big.



swimming over to mommy :)

for some reason I really like this one

James had a blast just chilling on this bench



wearing daddy shoe and rocking his post-pool outfit

so proud of his... tower?
James started Father's day off right by waking up two times during the night. Not quite sure why, but he has kinda been cranky ever since (I assume teeth are the culprit). So instead of waking up and making Ben breakfast, we (uh hmm- me) slept in. So he opened presents then we went to church! After church and naps we had a yummy breakfast dunch (lunch/dinner).




eating chocolate.




Now james opens presents... when it's not his turn.


some bookmarks i made ben


I made this for Ben, and made stickers that I put on the candies that have reasons why he is a good Dad. I went a little sticker crazy with my printer. It was fun.

Love him so much! he is a great husband and dad. Best ever actually.

being a little sweetie. him, not me. I look kinda like a creeper.

1 comment:

Laurel Dorff said...

I bought Lincoln that exact same "Fly Guy" shirt. So cute!