Monday, June 10, 2013

The Motherload of Phone Pictures

So I finally got the pictures from my phone on my computer. And since that is what I use mostly to take pictures I can finally overload the blog with pictures! Yay. So here are bunch of pictures of what we have been up to lately- in no particular order.
spaghetti was a success!





he has become attached to this blanket... so sweet

right before I took him away and he threw a MAJOR fit and it took me 5 minutes to get him in the stroller...

happily playing with and stealing other kids trains


his first pair of baggy pjs!!!


morning cartoons in mom and dads room




i love his little tooshy in this pic. work it boy!

sometimes he comes and plops himself in my lap... i don't complain

nutella!

Ben made me breakfast in bed one morning for no reason. although it turns out 2 pieces of toast (not to mention nutella!) really spikes my blood sugar in the mornings...


grumpy james eating a granola bar




cooling off in the shade while we waited for AN HOUR to get in the pool


james likes to put things in the trash these days...

bedtime lineup: Senor Maurice, James, Dillo


my pretty flowers





James and the ducks


he can walk up hills all by himself now!

at the chiropractor with mom


he likes yogurt... a lot.

he pulled this shirt out of my drawer one night so I just put it on him


this little girl thought james was cute... can't blame her!









No comments: