Wednesday, October 12, 2011

22 Weeks

I was just telling Ben yesterday, how boring we have been lately. The only thing I blog about is my baby belly, or my crafts. We are hoping to take some fall pictures of the beautiful trees here soon. Also, we are going to D.C. this weekend (if our car stops acting up)! So there should be some more exciting posts coming up soon.

Anyways, today I am 22 weeks! Recently I have been able to see my stomach move when baby kicks me or moves around a lot. It is sooo fun. I will just stare at my belly for like 5 minutes, waiting for him to kick. Sometimes I'm lucky, but most of the time once I notice he's moving and I try to catch one, the little stinker stops moving! Lately I have been calling him "little tiger." Mostly when he wakes me up at night with hiccups, or when I just start to feel him move in the morning. Ben saw him kick me yesterday, it was cute. He was like "Was that it?" It's so much fun that Ben is finally being able to feel him kick/move, etc. Only 18 weeks to go! Wahoo!

This last weekend I made 2 blankets! Technically one of them isn't finished yet (the white one), but it was frustrating me so I am finished with it for the time being. They are each about 40"x40", and my favorite one is the puppy one. :-)



We can't wait for him to use them!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

you really look cute. You have that motherly glow that comes with being pregnant. whish i could be with you. your blakets are real cute too.