Wednesday, October 26, 2011

24 Weeks

Baby has been growing like crazy the past few weeks! Which means, of course, that I have been growing too. One fun new thing is that if I press my hand down my tummy, he will kick me back where my hand is. The other night I was trying to find his heartbeat with my stethoscope (unsuccessful), and everywhere I put the stethoscope he would punch or kick! It was so fun, like we were playing a little game. So cute. He's going to be the cutest little boy ever. Oh, and I got my hair colored today. I'm not sure if you'll be able to tell in the picture, but it's there. Check out my development, or should i say "Baby's development".



Here is another one from our shoot today. I look absolutely huge, but I like my hair best in this one.
This screams, "Hi, I'm pregnant!"
It will be... interesting to see how big I am by February.

5 comments:

Kristen Van Noy said...

You don't look huge! You look so cute!!! And I love the hair! (Kristen)

Unknown said...

I think you look super cute Sami!!! I love the hair too!

Cassy said...

You aren't big at all. Your hair looks great. You should pamper yourself as much as you can! You deserve it!

Stephanie said...

Love the hair! and yes its amazing how you can feel huge by this point and there is still lots of growing time! At least its a more gradual change the nearer the end you get :)

Kate Kelly said...

You look FANTASTIC! I definitely love the hair choice :)