Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pregnancy, oh Pregnancy

Here is a photo of me including the most recent belly picture... from today. It's getting bigger and bigger!
This one shows my bigger belly a little better

This is my favorite from today's "shoot"

Sleeping is getting more and more uncomfortable- more bathroom trips, and my shoulders are not liking the whole sleeping on the side thing anymore. Good thing I can sleep in, and take naps!

Ben was able to feel the baby kick a few days ago! It was so exciting. Our little boy kicks, punches, and moves a lot- and I love it! One thing I don't love however, is that I am getting itchier. I put lotion on my belly every day, but I'm thinking maybe it's going to need it more than once a day. Also today, my skin has been itchy all over... I think it might have to do with the weather getting dryer.. hopefully it won't last all winter! I think I would go insane.

Everyday I stare at the cute little clothes we got for baby, and imagine him in them. I get SOOOO excited. I cannot wait for our little boy! I have started making a few cute blankets for him which I am excited about as well. I'll post pictures of them when I get them finished.

2 comments:

Preston & Syd said...

Oh I am so excited for you!!!! Over half way there! :D

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

Hey, I was itchy too, my doctor had me take oatmeal baths, aveeno bath from walgreens or the generic..you look great!