Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkins

Yesterday we woke up to SNOW! It was the first snow this season, and I loved it! It made everything feel quiet and peaceful. We also got to venture out in it to pick out pumpkins! We went to Way's Fruit Farm a few miles away from State College with some friends of ours, Aaron and Shandee Bennett. It was a lot of fun. The pumpkins were all covered in snow and wet and muddy, but we found the perfect one! After picking pumpkins we went inside their cute country store and explored! We also bought an onion, a butternut squash, and a loaf of homemade wheat bread!


Ben wanted his picture taken with a huge pumpkin.


our cute little pumpkin!

Ben loved this wagon

Aaron and Shandee






Later that evening we went back to the Bennett's and had a delicious dinner of soup with them! We then watched the first Harry Potter and carved our pumpkins! I found a picture online of a fetus, and I wanted to try it! Well, Ben carved it. It turned out great! He is so talented! I did the Feb. 2012 on the sides. It was a fun day!

Isn't Ben so good???

look at the belly!!!






The proud parents



Ben has a baby too!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute! hahahha that pumpkin is impressive! holy moly!

Chelsea Cisneros said...

Super cute! I love the pumpkin! Your belly is so adorable! The time is coming soon! HOw is the east coast treating you?? Happy Holidays!!!!